Wednesday, December 22, 2010

How to root Micromax Andro A60

Hi friends,

I always wanted an Android phone, but due to its cost was unable to do so.
But Micromax came to my help. They launched recently whats the cheapest andriod phone in India.
Though I know many dont like the name Micromax, and many still dont want to work on a resistive touchscreen, I am pretty satisfied with it.

Well this post is not about A60. Its about how to root it.

I searched hell and heaven for it and could not find anything. but then i found out UniversalAndroot. Its a APK file that allows you to root your phone.

Click here to get the .apk file.

put it into your sdcard.
then get Astro from market.
open it and go to the sdcard root
now open the apk file in app manager
install it and your phone will be rooted.


its so easy that even a cook can do it :)

I am happy now as i can start installing apps to my SDCARD.

earlier while installing ADW.Launcher's ubuntu theme, my andoid came out with apeculiear problem. here the memory used by the theame was more and so the internal taskmanager killed it everytime it started. but since its the launcher it stated every time it got killed and hence it was in an eternal mode of killing and restarting ADW.Launcher. though i came out of it, its for another time that i will let you know how.

For now enjoy with a rooted 7000 buck gizmo with android install ed in it :)
Bye

1 comment:

  1. If you’re looking for the most powerful legal Epistane available today, then one of these stacks is for you.

    ReplyDelete